Saturday, May 1, 2010

Where in the blog-world is Pat?

Hiding in my office, actually.

It’s been over 6 weeks since my last post. Unlike the other, more prolific blogger in the household, I often seem to lack interesting subjects and/or the creative energy to formulate a post. But I want to keep this blog current, so I have promised myself that I will make an effort to be more productive and post on a regular basis. So here’s a quick recap of what I’ve been up to lately.

In the past month and a half I have

  • Read 6 chapters of Statistics
  • Completed 6 chapters of Statistics homework
  • Taken (and completely bombed) 2 tests
  • Read 8 chapters for Fundraising Class
  • Wrote 3 papers for Fundraising Class
  • Composed, produced and mailed 2 SWL newsletters
  • Read Eudora Welty short stories for book club
  • Hosted said book club meeting
  • Spent a weekend in DG helping Sarah move

All this while still holding down my day job, trying to keep the house from getting buried in dog hair, and putting in some time in the garden.

But wait, there’s more! Coming attractions include prepping for the Statistics final and completing a 10 page paper and a class presentation summarizing the paper. Then I have a week's respite during which I can start working on the new vegetable garden. Oh, and sometime in there my mom is coming to visit.

Hopefully by then I'll figure out a routine.

No comments: